Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Fizzles (Too Much Hype): 9 for ’09January 19, 2009
Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing Emerging Trends (but not breakouts): 9 for ’09February 3, 2009
I'll be on DM Radio Thursday Jan 29 at 3:00 EST.
We'll be discussing how to design, evangelize and manage data integration projects. Sami Akbay of Goldengate Software, Alex Bentley
of Initiate Systems, and Peter Tran of Composite Software will also be on the program.
Attendees will learn:
- Why doing data integration from backup servers makes sense
- How to frame the argument for key decision-makers
- Examples of a Customer Value Framework
- Tips for working with cash-strapped CIOs
- Anecdotes of data integration successes
- What not to say when selling a DI project
Click to register for the free program