Business Intelligence Architect (SAP BusinessObjects)
– Consulting Assignment, Boston MA area
Athena IT Solutions is looking for a BI architect. Please feel free to
forward this job listing to your friends and colleagues.
BI Architect Job Description:
Join a high performance consulting team designing, developing and deploying
a business intelligence and data warehousing project. Provide leadership
and direction on BI portion of project.
BI Architect Job Details:
- Create dashboard design patterns, standards, and templates
- Design and implement caching and performance architecture for BI
- Hands-on development using WebIntelligence & Dashboard Builder
to create initial dashboards & reports and use as standard templates
- Define overall universe design and standards
- Define and implement universe management procedures
- Design and implement universe subject areas
- Design and implement BI metadata and data dictionary design and standards
- Knowledge of dimensional modeling design and principles
- Experience in supervising and/or managing a staff is preferred; the
staff includes both on-site and global virtual team members.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt to challenges
and to mentor team members.
- Strong communications skills both orally and written. Ability to
write reports, documentation and. Ability to speak effectively before
groups of business and IT personnel.
BI Architect Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of BI implementations at Fortune 1000 companies
- 3+ years experience with SAP BusinessObjects BI toolset with at least
their Universe and two of the following tools: WebIntelligence, Dashboard
Builder or Xcelsius
- Need to have worked with Microsoft SQL Server, flat files and other
BI Architect Job Location: Greater Boston vicinity
BI Architect Job Duration: Consulting assignment. Potentially up to a
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.